- 20% payout – The affiliate program will pay out 20% of the purchase price of any Child Themes & Memberships sale to the affiliate whose “affiliate cookie” is provided to the site by the purchaser’s browser to Brand Elemental at the time of the sale, providing that cookie has not expired.
- Affiliate Cookies – When a potential customer is referred to Brand Elemental by an affiliate, using the URL format provided in the affiliate area, a cookie will be set in the customer’s browser. The cookie will be valid for 90 days from that time. The user may configure their browser to reject or clear cookies, or the cookie may be overwritten by a subsequent referral from another affiliate. In these cases the original affiliate will not be credited with the sale.
- Payout – Any commissions earned will be paid out on or before the 15th day of the month following the sale, via paypal. Note that in exceptional circumstances this payment may be delayed. There is a minimum payout of $50. Any commissions earned which do not meet the payout threshold will be rolled over until the following month. You are responsible for the payment of any applicable tax on the affiliate income you receive from Brand Elemental.
- Affiliate Link Disclosure – A number of laws exist which require affiliates to disclose the nature of their relationship with Brand Elemental, when posting affiliate links. Brand Elemental will comply with all relevant laws, which may require us from time to time to request affiliates to properly disclose their links or terminate the accounts of affiliates who fail to comply with the regulations. As such, we advise that all affiliates follow the FTC guidelines on affiliate link disclosure.
- Accuracy – Affiliates must represent the product fairly and accurately. They must not make false claims about the features of the product, or otherwise entice or trick users into following an affiliate link. Affiliate links may point to any page of the Brande Elemental site, and do not need to explicitly mention Brand Elemental.